As a special thank you to all of you and in celebration of 2,000,000 page views, I’m giving away a cookbook. The obvious choice is America’s Test Kitchen’s Cooking for Two 2012. It just seems appropriate don’t you think.
I know the 2,000,000 is just the blogger count and not the most accurate. See widget lower left.
The rules and how to enter:
There are always rules in life.
1) The giveaway is open to USA and Canadian residents. The Canadians seem to always be left out due to customs issues. Well we Michiganders will not stand for it I say (this time at least). Since I’m buying the book from Amazon and directly shipping to you (read lazy me), I can order from Amazon.ca if needed (I hope).
2) You must be 18 years of age or older.
3) Enter through the Rafflecopter giveaway widget below. This is a must along with the required comment to enter.
4) Leave a comment on this post of 20 words or more with seasons greetings and what is your favorite recipe/food that makes you think of the holiday season. Remember to also so the Rafflecoper widget. Just commenting is not entering.
5) Only one entry per person/email. Duplicates will result in all being deleted.
6) Any post/entry with a link to anything other than a food blog or a recipe will be deleted and not eligible for the giveaway. Bah humbug to you…
Starts at 12 AM EST 12/18/2012 and ends at 12 AM EST 12/24/2012
Do not forget to do both the comment and the Rafflecopter widget
Good luck and Happy Holidays. Again thanks for the support.
FCC disclaimer: I’m paying for it myself.