Comments are welcome. I would especially like you to comment if you do a modification of one of my recipes.
Constructive criticism always welcome, but rude or obnoxious comments are not welcome and will not be published. You don’t need to put that insulting dig in there. I’m polite, and you can be too in my house.
I’m tired of being blamed for:
- Smoking unclean ovens. I will be right over…
- People who want to cook by time only. Stoves, ovens and grills vary. Pans and ingredients vary. Times given are general guidelines only. You should keep your eyes open.
- People who don’t read or follow instructions. Really I’m to blame for that…
- People who don’t own or can’t use a thermometer. Not my problem and don’t make yourself look stupid.
- You make a substitute, and it didn’t work. I always find this one funny and usually will let you make yourself look foolish
- You buy cheap filet, and it tastes like a shoe. Yep it has happened (combined with #4)
I will be the sole and final judge of what is published on this site. Get your site if you want to be rude or stupid.
While I will not publish comments that advertise your commercial product, if you have a food related blog, please include a link to your site. If I consider it a blog in the same sense as mine, I will be happy to give you some free advertising.
I use an aggressive spam filter, and I’m sure it catches some real comment ( I have found two in over 2000 I have checked) I get 200 plus spams per day, so I have given up checking them all. So I will apologize if your comment got labeled as spam…. Sorry.
Lastly, I will not post anonymous comments. Man up and use your name or go away. Anonymous comments are always spam anyways.