Welcome to my yearly top 10 and year in review – 2012.
As I always say, it is a little like picking a favorite child. My theme this year is tasty, easy and fool-proof. Not a bad theme…
First the high points for the blog.
- Growth 300% with milestones of 1,000,000 and 2,000,000 page views.
- Affiliations with Maratha’s Circle and ZipList
- Professionally designed logo (I couldn’t help but tweet it some myself)
- My new DSLR. I love toys
First Honorable Mention- some of my favorites
Now the Top Ten in Reverse Order
10) Creamy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
This is still somewhat of a work in process. A new version soon… but gets great reviews and very easy.
9) Iowa Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
I love this. Extremely tender with great taste.
8) Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks – The Art of Drummies
The absolute best way to cook drumsticks in the oven.
7) Kick Tail Taco Soup in a Crockpot
A great crock pot chili/soup with kicked up taste. Not wimpy.
6) Crispy Smashed Potatoes
One of the most popular recipes of the year. An easy and great side.
5) Sweet and Spicy Chicken Bacon Wraps
The go to dish to pass for parties at our house. What could be better, bacon that is sweet and spicy.
4) Crock Pot Mexican Shredded Chicken
This has my wife planning Mexican Buffet parties just to show this off.
3) Oven Baked Blackened Tilapia
Not your wimpy tasting fish. Kicked up and tasty. Extremely easy and fool-proof. And did I say healthy…
2) Parmesan Mayonnaise Baked Skinless Chicken Breast
Continuing on the easy and fool proof theme, we have our Christmas dinner this year, give it a try and you will do it over and over.
1) Pan Seared Oven Roasted Filet Mignon
It is almost impossible to beat a really good filet… For that special meal. Also easy and fool proof.
That’s it. All are tasty and all fit this year theme of tasty, easy and almost fool proof.