Time to spread some JOY for the holiday. This year I feel we all need some “joy,” so I’m giving away three copies of the new Joy of Cooking cookbook. Just a small giveaway to spread a little seasonal joy.
It is easy to win my giveaways, just leave a comment. I rarely have lots of entrants, so the “odds are in your favor”. Please read and understand the giveaway rules before entering.
This is not a sponsored contest. I just feel like giving away a few books. And I like this cookbook. I know it is not a big prize, I just want to spread a little joy and make a few people smile every time they see their free cookbook.
I preordered The Joy of Cooking cookbook months ago, and it does live up to the expectations. There is a lot of information in this new classic, and if you don’t win one of my three copies, I suggest buying your own. There is a link in The Cooking for Two Shop
The Giveaway Rules:
The prizes: Each winner will receive one hardcover copy of The Joy of Cooking 2019 edition. There will be three winners that will be picked at random from eligible entrants picked by me using a random number generator and shipped directly to the winners by Amazon.
The timing: This contest will run from the time I post this notification until Monday, December 16, 2019, at 9 AM Eastern time.
Who may enter?
- You must have a valid email address and a US mailing address that can receive packages from Amazon.
- You must accept these rules.
How to Enter:
- Just leave a comment on this post wishing everybody a happy holiday and your favorite holiday memory. Try to make the readers smile. You are trying to win “Joy of Cooking” so show some JOY. That is all. No pinning, following, or anything else is required. (But a newsletter signup would be nice.)
- Only one entry will count per email. Duplicates will be discarded.
- If you are impolite or political, your entry is disqualified and will be deleted. I will be the sole determination of this rule. Remember, the theme is “joy,” so get your happy on.
To win, you must have:
- A US shipping address and it must be able to accept Amazon packages. PO boxes will not do. DO NOT include your address in your entry comment. But if you win, Amazon requires a full real address and a phone number to deliver. If you can’t or won’t provide those, do not enter since you can not win.
- You must respond to the email notification by 9 AM (ET) on Tuesday, December 17th, or you are disqualified, and I will move on to the next winner who will be notified by email and be given until 9 AM the following day to respond. And so on if needed. In my last contest, I ended up at the third person, so PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL. The dog eating your email is not an excuss.
I will use a random number generator to pick three winners and any alternates. I will notify the winners by email shortly after the end of the contest, and the timeline stated above will be followed to the best of my ability.
These are very simple rules, but there seems always to be questions. I will be the final judge on all problems.
Privacy comment: Like all comments on this site, your email will NEVER be shared with third parties or used without your permission. I assume your permission to contact you if you win.
Have a great holiday season. Please enjoy some dog joy while you thinking about your comment.