It's easy to great restaurant quality chicken fajitas with the best-tasting chicken. Just follow the simple step by step photo instructions. Only a little work and almost no skill and you have a new house favorite.
- You can use chicken breast or thighs.
- I prefer to use two smaller peppers so I can have a mixture of color, but the day of the pictures, I only had a huge green pepper.
- Raw chicken only here. This is not a recipe for precooked chicken.
- The lime juice is important.
- There has a touch of heat. Cut down the cayenne if you want.
- I didn't cover how to assemble your fajita. I think you know what you like if you are reading this. I did add a tip for the tortillas.
Nutritional information is for chicken and veggies only.