Hi there publishers, hope you’re having a good day.
I thought I would share my guidelines about the use of my photos and recipes. My blog is about sharing so I love to share but as always there are limits. The way I like to share will be good for you and good for me.
- Please ask. If you have the need for ongoing permission for my pictures and recipes, just ask for blanket permission, so you don’t need to keep asking.
- One picture only and the watermark must be left intact. If you need a cropped or higher resolution, just let me know.
- Share the ingredients all you want.
- You may copy up to 60 words of the text. If you want more, ask.
- Always provide link(s) back. One to the original post and one to 101 Cooking For Two that do not use “no follow”. I will settle for one but prefer two.
- Don’t ever publish the directions. Ever.
- If your site contains: health information of the nontraditional type, alternative medicine, or non-evidence base recommendations OR any of the popular non-scientific BS popular on the internet regarding nutrition and health, then you do not have permission to use any of my material ever. Go away. I do not want to deal with you and do not want to be associated with you.
- Don’t publish in your paper book, booklet or handout. You can’t provide a link, so I get nothing useful to me.
- Don’t tell me that you need the complete recipe and you will credit my site. Not an equal trade. I will just say no.
There you have it. Have a great day.
Peace, Love, and Happiness as us old hippies would say
PS: I will enforce my copyrights if needed. I will use the DMCA to file complaints and report you to your ISP. Or other actions as needed. Let’s play nice…please.