101 Cooking for Two, LLC Terms and Conditions
Updated October 18, 2018
The terms “I” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to 101 Cooking for Two, LLC. The term the “Site” refers to 101cookingfortwo.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore referring to same.
The term “service” or “content” refers to all resource, pages, and materials available at 101cookingfortwo.com.
Use of 101cookingfortwo.com, including all content presented herein by 101cookingfortwo.com, LLC, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- All content of this website is for your general information, educational and entertainment use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any health or medical information or comments are also for general information, education and entertainment purposes and should not in any way be taken as medical advice. If you need medical advice, please seek an evaluation and consultation with a licensed medical professional of your choice.
- Neither 101cookingfortwo.com, LLC nor any third parties provide any representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. 101cookingfortwo.com, LLC disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Content.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Policy, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are the property of the respective owners of those resources.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We can not control your choice of ingredients, the safety of those ingredients, or method of storage or proper preparation, and as a result, we can not guarantee the safety or quality of your results.
- You must take responsibility for the safety of the food. We suggest foodsafety.gov as a good resource.
- As taste is a personal matter, we do not promise that you will like all the recipes or results.
- We have taken care to recommend safe and useful techniques. You need to evaluate the suggestions and are responsible for your decision to use those suggestions and for the safe and proper implication of the techniques.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The Following Policies and Pages are considered to be part of these Terms and Conditions.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
101 Cooking for Two usually offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as a guarantee. This information is a product of online calculators and these figures should be considered estimates due to the nature of home cooking.
We may at any time amend or change these Terms and Conditions. We will post the most recent versions on this page or linked pages and they are effective immediately upon publication.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE.