Comments are welcome. I would especially like you to comment if you do a modification of one of my recipes.
Constructive criticism always welcome, but rude or obnoxious comments are not welcome and will not be published. You don’t need to put that insulting dig in there. I’m polite, and you can be too in my house.
- If your comment advocates anything I consider unsafe, it will be deleted.
- If your comment is not related to the post or includes material not related to the post, it will be deleted.
- If you want to expound on non-scientific “nutritional” or health/medical advice, your comment will be deleted. I know a lot more about science, nutrition, and medicine than you.
- If you want to complain about this not being a recipe with two only servings blog, please see The Recipes for a detailed discussion. We are cooking for two people and smaller households mostly. Not two servings.
- If you want to complain about there being advertising, please leave. This site is free to use because of ads. If you don’t want ads, find a subscription site. But they will still have ads.
I will be the sole and final judge of what is published on this site. Get your own site if you want to promote unsafe practices, non-scientific BS, off-subject topics, or be insulting.
I have stopped approving comments with links. I will not edit your comment to remove the link, I will just delete it.
While I will not publish comments with links, if you have a food blog, please include the name of your site. If I consider it a blog in the same sense as mine, I will be happy to give you some free advertising. But no link, please.
I use an aggressive spam filter, and I’m sure it catches some real comment ( I have found two in over 2000 I have checked) I get 200 plus spams per day, so I have given up checking them all. So I will apologize if your comment got labeled as spam. Sorry.
Lastly, I don’t screen comments for incorrect statements, so buyer beware, please. And I will not post anonymous comments.
Legal Stuff about Comments.
You warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party. The burden of determining that any Materials are not so protected rests entirely with you.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.