101 Cooking for Two, LLC is committed to accessibility. We strive to offer quality, full, and equal online access to our entire website for all our visitors but especially those with disabilities.
A lot has been done to this end, but there is always room for improvement, and we are working hard to meet our goals.
We realize there will be ongoing changes in recommendations and standards, along with changes in available technology. This will be a continuous improvement project, and we are committed to meeting your needs.
In this spirit, we are always open to and welcome constructive suggestions for improvement in our visitors' accessibly and experience. Much has been done, but we can get better with your input.
What Is Being Done?
We are striving to implement improvements based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standards. As those guidelines evolve, we will update our goals.
So far, our focus has been on these areas, most of which are completed, and others are being addressed with an ongoing site review and improvement.
Goals we have met, but we are always reviewing to confirm.
- The website is navigable by keyboard only, without a mouse. Skip-links are built-in for screen readers.
- Text to background color contrast met a minimum of 4.5:1 ratio.
- A font size of 16 pixels or larger in areas we can control.
- Provide a meaningful text alternative to any non-text content other than decorative. (mostly done but requires manual review of all pages.)
- All clickable text of a hyperlink will be related to what it’s linking to. (more in progress due to the required manual review of all pages.)
- Maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website.
Ongoing maintenance and future goals.
- We will continuously seek out educational opportunities, implement needed changes, and will use experts as needed to improve accessibility.
- Continually review any changes or updates made to the website for accessibility compliance.
- We are using independent tools to evaluate and improve accessibility compliance.
- We will seek new tools and solutions as they become available to our site.
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility for everybody.
This policy applies only to the web content developed and provided by 101 Cooking for Two, LLC. While we work with all our vendors and advertisement providers and attempt to provide useful links to outside information, we cannot assure their compliance with our guidelines.
Support & Feedback
Despite our genuine good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, there may be pages or sections that may not be fully accessible to a few visitors. They could be due to malfunctions, areas we have missed, or where technology has not been developed yet to aid accessibility for that content.
Please be assured we are working hard to continue improving our accessibility by adding, updating, and improving options and features. And will be adopting new technologies as they become available to us to reach the level of accessibility you deserve.
If you have difficulty accessing any information on this site, have suggestions for improvement, or other comments, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we will attempt to resolve any issues promptly.
You may also comment on this page which we continuously monitor, or use the information provided on our Contact Page.
Last Updated March 19, 2021