There is a secret in here that many already know. The secret is to grilling skinless boneless chicken breasts well is thinner uniform pieces. That is not what you get for your local supermarket. Those suckers can be huge and thick. You can't cook it well and it won't do in a sandwich anyways.
1) I needed to feed five people and wanted leftovers so I cooked a family pack of skinless boneless chicken breasts. In the package there were three of those huge breast and 5 reasonable size ones. I left the normal size ones and cut chicken fillets from the large ones.
2) I used 7:2:2 seasoning (see my post on 7:2:1 for this garlic packed variation).
3) Cook over high heat. The thinner fillets were done in 12-15 minutes while the whole breast took about 20 minutes to get above 160.
Cook until internal temp of 160-165. The thinnest were done in 12 minutes. Most in 15 and the thickest whole breast about 20 minutes.
|A sorry picture but it is all I have...|
- 2 Skinless boneless chicken breast
- to taste 7:2:1 or 7:2:2 seasoning
1) Clean oil and preheat grill on high.2) Rinse and pat dry chick breast. Trim of any fat and bone.3) Cut any huge chicken breasts into fillets.4) Sprinkle with 7:2:1 or 7:2:2 depending on your garlic desire.5) Place over high heat.After 2-3 minutes flip the chicken6) Cook until internal temp of 160-165. The thinnest were done in 12 minutes. Most in 15 and the thickest whole breast about 20 minutes.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 2